oregonCourtRecords.us is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any state government agency.

CourtRecords.us is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and does not assemble or evaluate information for the purpose of supplying consumer reports.

You understand that by clicking “I Agree” you consent to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy agree not to use information provided by CourtRecords.us for any purpose under the FCRA, including to make determinations regarding an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, insurance, employment, or for tenant screening.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. CourtRecords.us cannot confirm that information provided below is accurate or complete. Please use information provided by CourtRecords.us responsibly.

You understand that by clicking “I Agree”, CourtRecords.us will conduct only a preliminary people search of the information you provide and that a search of any records will only be conducted and made available after you register for an account or purchase a report.

Oregon Court Records

OregonCourtRecords.us is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA and does not provide consumer reports. All searches conducted on OregonCourtRecords.us are subject to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.


What Are Oregon Inmate Records?

Oregon inmate records are official records containing details of individuals who have been incarcerated in any of the correctional facilities in the state. Inmate records are maintained at the state level by the Oregon Department of Corrections and at a local level by various county sheriff’s offices. Members of the public may access these records following the Oregon Public Records Law.

Oregon inmate records usually contain the following information:

  • The offender’s mugshot and SID number;
  • The offender’s full name;
  • Other names used by the offender (if any);
  • The offender’s age and date of birth;
  • The offender’s gender and race;
  • The offender’s height, weight, hair, and eye color;
  • The offender’s current location and status;
  • The offender’s institution admission date;
  • The offender’s earliest release date;
  • A list of the offender’s offenses

How To Find An Inmate In Oregon?

Individuals who have been incarcerated in Oregon may be located through the online Oregon Offender Search system provided by the Department of Corrections. Interested parties may use this system by performing searches based on the offender’s names or the offender’s SID number.

Parties interested in locating an inmate incarcerated in a county jail may do so by contacting the Sheriff’s office in the appropriate county. Most Oregon county sheriff’s offices provide members of the public with online portals to locate inmates in their county jails. For example:

  • The Multnomah County Sheriff’s office provides access to an online portal that may be used to locate individuals detained in the county. Through this portal, interested parties may search for inmates booked or released within the last seven days, or inmates currently in custody.
  • The Washington County Sheriff’s Office maintains an online jail information webpage where requestors may locate inmates currently in custody. This office also provides members of the public with online access to a 24-hour arrest and release log.

How To Find A Federal Inmate In Oregon?

The Federal Bureau of Prisons has one correctional facility in the state of Oregon located at:

FCI Sheridan

27072 Ballston Road

Sheridan, Or 97378

Phone: (503) 843–4442

Parties interested in finding a federal inmate in Oregon may do so by contacting this facility directly.

Federal inmates may also be located through the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ inmate locator. To search for inmates on this platform, provide the name or ID number of the inmate. It is important to note that information on federal inmates that were incarcerated pre–1982 is not available on the BOP’s inmate locator.

How Do I Find Inmate Records In Oregon?

Records of inmates incarcerated in any Oregon Department of Corrections facility may be obtained through the department’s Oregon Offender Search system. Parties interested in accessing these records will be required to provide the offender’s name or SID number.

Interested persons may obtain certified copies of Oregon inmate records by contacting the Oregon Department of Corrections’ Offender Information and Sentence Computation (OISC) unit. Requestors are typically required to submit a written request for the record. These requests should specify the type of records needed and include the inmate’s name and SID number. The requestor’s name, signature, address, telephone number, and email address should also be provided. Also, requestors may be required to complete and submit an OISC Information Request Form or an OISC Pen Pack Request Form, depending on the type of records requested.

These documents should be submitted via email or mail to:

OISC Information Request Specialist

Oregon Department of Corrections

24499 SW Grahams Ferry Road

Wilsonville, OR 97070–5670

Note that record custodians may charge varying fees to produce copies of desired records. Queries should be directed to (503) 570–6919.

Interested persons may also access medical records of inmates or ex-offenders. However, the requestor must submit a medical records request form properly completed and signed by the subject of the record. This authorization form should be submitted either via email or by mail to:

Oregon Department of Corrections

Paroled Medical Records

2575 Center St. NE

Salem, OR 97301

To access records of individuals incarcerated in county jails, interested parties should contact the office of the Sheriff in the county where the jail/detention facility is located. 

Records that are considered public may be accessible from some third-party websites. These websites often make searching simpler, as they are not limited by geographic location, and search engines on these sites may help when starting a search for a specific or multiple records. To begin using such a search engine on a third-party or government website, interested parties usually must provide:

  • The name of the person involved in the record, unless said person is a juvenile
  • The location or assumed location of the record or person involved. This includes information such as the city, county, or state that the person resides in or was accused in

Third-party sites are independent of government sources and are not sponsored by these government agencies. Because of this, record availability on third-party sites may vary.

How To Put Money On Jail Inmates Book In Oregon?

Family and friends of Oregon inmates may fund the individual’s commissary account. Depositors may do so by mailing money orders or cashier’s checks to the Oregon Department of Corrections. 

Depositors will be required to include their full name and mailing address (including their city, state, and zip code) on the money order or cashier’s check. The depositor’s return address should also be clearly stated on the envelope. The money order or cashier’s check should be made payable to “DOC, for the inmate’s name and SID number,” and sent via mail to:

Central Trust, AICs Name and SID Number

Oregon Department of Corrections

PO Box 14400

Salem, OR 97309–5077

Alternatively, interested parties may fund inmates’ commissary accounts using any of the following third-party institutions: 

  • Telmate. This method requires a credit or debit card from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Depositors will be required to create a user account to begin. Queries should be directed to (866) 516–0115.
  • JPay. To use JPay, create a user account with the inmate’s SID number. Deposits may be made online using either a credit or debit card. In-person deposits are also possible by purchasing a MoneyGram from any Wal-Mart, 7-Eleven, or CVS location. After the purchase, call (800) 574–5729 and use “7813” as the receive code.
  • CenturyLink. CenturyLink uses Access Corrections to provide options for funding an inmate’s commissary account. Interested persons may deposit funds using a credit or debit card, or in person at any Western Union Agent location. Using this method requires the depositor to create a user account. Queries related to this service should be directed to (866) 345–1884.

Any queries related to state inmates’ commissary accounts, regardless of the payment method, should be directed to the Oregon Department of Corrections via email.

The process for funding a county jail inmate’s commissary account may vary depending on the facility. Interested depositors may contact the Sheriff’s office of the county where the inmate is, to inquire about available options.

  • Criminal Records
  • Arrests Records
  • Warrants
  • Driving Violations
  • Inmate Records
  • Felonies
  • Misdemeanors
  • Bankruptcies
  • Tax & Property Liens
  • Civil Judgements
  • Federal Dockets
  • Probate Records
  • Marriage Records
  • Divorce Records
  • Death Records
  • Property Records
  • Asset Records
  • Business Ownership
  • Professional Licenses
  • And More!